Thursday, July 28, 2011

doodles and stuff


Re the gustatory scientist reminded that I should keep up with this thing. I was too lazy to scan stuff so... I took pics of some doodles I've done recently with my webcam.

This is a picture of a painting I started about two weeks ago (it's still not finished).

This is my most recent doodle (yesterday, on my way doontoon). It's a cocky man whose bottom half is elegantly cascading.

On the left is a self portrait, on the right is just.... a doodle. It's sort of a tree branch woman with deer antlers.

So that's me updating. Hopefully, if I get new canvases soon, I'll be able to start two portraits before the summer is through. In the meantime, I really should get working on that painting... If you have any doodle ideas, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment